Smart-Track™: Heavy Haul
JD Rail Solutions’ innovative Smart-Track™ system is also ideal for use on Heavy Haul Freight networks, whether they be for short or long-distance tracks.
- Improved air flow – keeps track cooler and improves track drying
- Compatible with existing sleepers – wood, steel, or concrete
- Encourages natural water flow and drainage
- Reduced labour costs
- Quicker to install than conventional ballasted tracks
- Minimises track movement; Smart-Track™ support blocks can be locked together
- Adjustable rubber shock absorbers
- Lighter on bridges so you can increase your load carrying capability by 30-50%
- Fully insulated
- Can be used for freight or passenger trains
- Reduce track maintenance
- Smart-Track™ is made from reinforced steel and reinforced concrete
- Smart-Track™ has the same MPA strength as concrete sleepers
- Totally reusable, making it ideal for a short term mine site.